Track, monitor and optimise your valuable assets from anywhere with an Oyster 3 Asset Tracker and a Farmside Asset Management plan.
What are the benefits?
By locating your assets on demand.
By optimising and geofencing your assets.
By preventive maintenance and theft recovery.
By identifying any non-compliant health & safety practices.
An end-to end Asset Management solution. Simply purchase a Asset Tracker Device, choose a subscription Plan above which includes the data connectivity and access to the Asset Management Platform.
Asset Tracker Device
Oyster 3 $219.00
- An ultra-rugged, indoor/outdoor battery-powered GPS tracking device
- Highest location precision capability
- Can be used to track farm equipment, trailers, generators, bins, containers, and much more
- Long battery life for long-term asset tracking, theft recovery
- Dimensions = L108xW86xH31mm Weight = 194g
|Estimated battery life
Asset Management Platform
Asset Management Platform allows you to check the status of all your assets. It provides full visibility of all your connected assets, customizable reporting, alert notifications, remote device health and more. It is available on desktop, tablet devices or Mobile app.
- Location and traceability
- Utilisation and optimisation
- Recovery and theft prevention
- Alerts/exception reporting
- The charges for your Asset Management Service is dependent on the device and profile that is selected for your service.
Platform and Connectivity charges commences on the first day of the month following activation. Termination of the Asset Management Connectivity Plan will require full payment and including the monthly period of when the service is terminated.
- The device will be dispatched to you with the activated SIM Card and the Asset Management profile configuration completed. You are responsible for the installation of the device onto the Asset you would like to manage.
- The Asset Management service is designed, implemented and maintained to provide a high level of on-going security. However, we do not offer guaranteed protection from external attacks, risks and/or viruses. It is advisable that you have robust and reliable security policies and procedures in place that are complementary to the Asset Management solution.
- The Asset Management devices requires 4G (Cat-M) connectivity to operate. Terms and eligibility criteria apply. You are responsible for the installation of the device onto the asset you want to manage.
- Asset Tracker Devices come with Lithium batteries installed and replaceable by the user. Battery life is dependent on the monthly subscription plan.
- Recovery mode will require batteries to be replaced.
- All device and plan prices listed are inclusive of GST.
- Leadtime for device delivery is approximately 3-4 Business days.
- Farmside Standard terms and conditions apply.