Urban wireless plans
We look after urban New Zealanders too, with great value urban wireless broadband plans to keep you connected.
*Where available speeds shown are peak time national average based on the latest Commerce Commission Measure Broadband New Zealand (MBNZ) Spring January 2024 report. Factors such as the distance you are from a cell tower, the network capability and the overall use of that cell tower by the other consumers can impact the speed experienced.
You may experience higher or lower speeds than these speeds. Factors such as the performance of your modem, location of the server or exchange you are connected to, the performance and age of your devices and in-home Wi-Fi setup, can impact the speeds you will experience. Urban Wireless Broadband is available at eligible addresses only, and Fair Usage Policy applies.
Terms and Conditions
* Rural addresses are specifically excluded. If you live in a rural area, please see our Rural Broadband Plans.
* Availability of the Unlimited plan may depend on network capability at your address. For Unlimited data Fair Use Policy applies.
* Factors such as the distance you are from a cell tower, the network capability and the overall use of that cell tower by the other consumers can impact the speed experienced.
* Factors such as the performance of your modem, location of the server you’re connected to, the performance of your device and your in-home Wi-fi setup can impact the speeds experienced.
* Sufficient 4G coverage and capacity is also required. Traffic management and Fair Usage apply.
* A 24 month service term applies. If you require an open term please contact our sales team on 0800 32 76 74 to discuss open term options.
* Farmside Broadband Terms and Conditions apply.